Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to change.
- Your Pass is for your personal use only. It is not transferable and is not available for resale.
- A $300 fine will apply if anyone is caught using your Pass whether you are aware of the misuse or not. You are liable for any misuse while the pass is not in your possession unless you have already reported your Pass lost/stolen prior to the misuse. In addition to the fine, you may lose your Pass privileges.
- Respect the mountains. Respect others. Respect yourself. Any breach may lead to removal from the mountain and loss of Pass privileges.
- You are responsible for reporting if your Pass gets lost, stolen or damaged right away. If you lose your Pass or forget your Pass at home you can visit the Ticket Window or Main Office, upon presentation of valid ID, can reprint your pass for a charge of $10
- For security reasons you will be required to show valid photo ID when you pick up your Pass.
- You must have your Pass on you at all times when accessing Bousquet Ski Area – no exceptions.
- You must abide by the Alpine Responsibility Code at all times. Any breach may lead to temporary or permanent loss of privileges.
- Bousquet Ski Area reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to amend the Terms and Conditions of membership in the Season Pass Program.