Groups – MUST BE RESERVED ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE
Make this year’s GROUP OUTING or PARTY a Splashy Event! Are you looking for an exciting new idea for your group or party outing this summer? Bousquet’s Water Park, Adventure Park and outdoor attractions are summer fun for everyone! Bousquet offers safe fun, excitement and relaxation for all ages in a beautiful and natural setting. You will enjoy a full day of water fun and outdoor excitement at Bousquet Mountain. Bousquet has a variety of options for groups and parties of any types. Group reservations are required a week in advance. Tickets will be ready for your group coordinator and payment is expected at the time of your arrival. Release Forms are required for snowtubing, go-karts, adventure park and zip line . Must be reserved one week in advance.
Contact Bousquet Group Sales at 413-442-8316 x10 for more information.
Summer 2017 Group Rates
(Prices based on 2016 – subject to change.)
Package A: $25 per person – MUST BE BOOKED ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE
- Water Slides, Activity Pool, Miniature Golf Plus 2 Activity Coupons for the Go Karts, Bungy Trampoline, Climbing Wall, Chairlift Rides, or Castle Bounce
Package B: $12 per person – MUST BE BOOKED ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE
- All Day Giant Slide Pass includes unlimited use of: the Giant Water Slide, Activity Pool and Mini Golf.
Package C: $9 per person – MUST BE BOOKED ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE
- All Day Activity Pool includes unlimited use of the Activity Pool and Mini Golf.
Add a BBQ Picnic for $12 per person (50+ guests) – MUST BE BOOKED ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE
A traditional American BBQ complete with hot dogs, hamburgers, potato or macaroni salad, tossed green salad, baked beans and lemonade. (spectator passes are free with BBQ). Possible additions include buffalo wings, steamed clams, sliced roast beef with horseradish sauce, BBQ chicken, or ice cream.
Spectator Pass – No water privileges but includes mini golf and access to the pavilion. Spectator Pass included with BBQ package.
Birthday Party Packages – ages 4 and older – Minimum number of children – 6
- $18 Package per person includes: (appropriate for ages 7 years and older) Waterslides (4 foot pool), Activity Pool and Mini Golf and one activity ticket that can be used on the Bungy Trampoline, Climbing Wall or one of the Inflatables. This package includes 4 spectator passes for chaperones that are going within the pool area but receives no water access.
- $15 Package per person includes: (appropriate for ages 6 and younger) Activity Pool, mini golf and one ticket that can be used on the Bungy Trampoline, Climbing Wall or one of the Inflatables.
ANYONE GOING WITHIN THE POOL AREA MUST HAVE EITHER POOL PASS OR SPECATOR PASS.
Adventure Park Package: $20 per person (minimum of 6 people) MUST BE BOOKED ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE.
Call ahead and book your group for any 2 hour block. 413-442-8316
Winter 2017/18 Group Rates for 15 or more – Please reserve one week in advance.
Each group package will be individually designed to meet your needs. Packages available for: Weekends and Holidays, Monday – Friday, Non-Holiday, Nights, Tubing (15 person minimum)
Beginner Lessons are available for groups at $20 per person for a one hour, beginner-only group lesson. There must be a minimum of 4 people for the lesson. Your lessons must be reserved one week in advance of your arrival.
Call the Bousquet Business Office at (413) 442-8316 ext. 10 for group info.
Tickets will be ready for your group coordinator and payment is expected at the time of your arrival. Release Forms are required for snowtubing. Liability Release Form.
Hours of Operation
Hours of operation may change due to the weather – please call ahead.
Day Ticket Hours
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Night Ticket Hours
Monday – Saturday 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.