What to Bring to Summer Camp
- A lunch, refrigeration provided- Lunch, snacks and drinks are not available, for campers, from the snack bar between 9 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
- Bathing suit- Please wear under your clothes in the AM and bring it everyday as we swim rain or shine (excluding stormy weather).
- Extra Drinks, fun is thirsty work.
- A towel.
- Sunscreen, a layer applied before camp. We will help re-apply during the day.
- A sweatshirt, the mountain breeze can be chilly by the pools, Even when the morning starts out sunny and hot.
- Sandals are great but please pack sneakers for hiking and games.
- A white T-shirt (optional- we tie dye or decorate t-shirts mid-late week).
- Snack Bar money- optional.
- A smile.
Our day usually goes something like this:
8 – 8:45 a.m. Before care (extra charge, arrangement made in advanced).
8:45 – 9:15 a.m. Arrivals- At the front door to the right of the summer ticket window.
9:15 – 10 a.m. Crafts, games or other activities (hiking, usually Wednesday or Thursday weather permitting).
10 – 11:30 a.m. Water Slides. Mini Golf and drop in activities/ crafts under the camp umbrellas.
11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Lunch.
12 – 1:35 p.m.Water Slides, Rock Wall, Mini Golf, Bouncy House, Drop in activities
crafts under the camp umbrellas.
1:35 – 1:45 p.m.Gather, pack up for departure.
1:45 – 2 p.m. Snack Bar- Under the shady pines, to the left of the summer ticket window.
2 -4 p.m. After Care (extra charge, arrangement made in advanced).
Our schedule is flexible and weather dependent.
Parents have the right to review background checks, health care, discipline policies and grievance procedures upon request to the camp director.